You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove PCSwift for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall PCSwift from your PCPGWARE LLC
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on PGWARE LLC. More details about PCSwift can be found at http://www.pgware.com
. PCSwift is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCSwift directory, subject to the user's option. PCSwift's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCSwift\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is labeled PCSwift.exe and its approximative size is 2.28 MB (2390656 bytes).
The following executables are contained in PCSwift. They take 7.58 MB (7947280
bytes) on disk.
- PCSwift.exe (2.28 MB)
- PCSwiftRegister.exe (2.04 MB)
- PCSwiftUpdate.exe (2.02 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
This page is about PCSwift version 184.108.40.2064
alone. For other PCSwift versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PCSwift is an application by the software company PGWARE LLC. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to erase PCSwift is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall PCSwift using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PCSwift or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PCSwift". If it is installed on your PC the PCSwift app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select PCSwift in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding PCSwift, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PCSwift:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCSwift\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PCSwift.
8. After removing PCSwift, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PCSwift which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PCSwift with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PCSwift by PGWARE LLC from your computer, we are not saying that PCSwift by PGWARE LLC is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PCSwift supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-22 00:27:25.720