PC Win Booster
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall PC Win Booster for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall PC Win Booster from your PCSorentio Systems Ltd.
. Go over here
for more details on Sorentio Systems Ltd.. Click on http://www.sorentioapps.com/
to get more info about PC Win Booster on Sorentio Systems Ltd.'s website. Usually the PC Win Booster application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft4Boost\PCWinBooster directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft4Boost\PCWinBooster\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove PC Win Booster. PC Win Booster's primary file takes about 12.89 MB (13514376 bytes) and its name is PCWinBooster.exe.
The executables below are part of PC Win Booster. They occupy an average of 23.17 MB (24297321
bytes) on disk.
- PCWinBooster.exe (12.89 MB)
- Registration.exe (9.13 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.2.1.253
of PC Win Booster. Click on the links below for other PC Win Booster versions:
...click to view all...
PC Win Booster is a program offered by the software company Sorentio Systems Ltd.. Frequently, people want to erase it. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to erase PC Win Booster is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete PC Win Booster from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PC Win Booster or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PC Win Booster". The PC Win Booster application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select PC Win Booster in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding PC Win Booster, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PC Win Booster:
- The publisher is: http://www.sorentioapps.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft4Boost\PCWinBooster\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PC Win Booster.
8. After uninstalling PC Win Booster, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PC Win Booster that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PC Win Booster using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PC Win Booster by Sorentio Systems Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that PC Win Booster by Sorentio Systems Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PC Win Booster in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-20 23:45:17.053