PC Win Booster
PC Win Booster is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall PC Win Booster from your systemSorentio Systems Ltd.
. More information about Sorentio Systems Ltd. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.sorentioapps.com/
to get more facts about PC Win Booster on Sorentio Systems Ltd.'s website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Soft4Boost\PCWinBooster directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for PC Win Booster is C:\Program Files\Soft4Boost\PCWinBooster\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is named PCWinBooster.exe and it has a size of 12.89 MB (13513840 bytes).
PC Win Booster installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 23.15 MB (24271367
bytes) on disk.
- PCWinBooster.exe (12.89 MB)
- Registration.exe (9.13 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The current page applies to PC Win Booster version 220.127.116.117
only. Click on the links below for other PC Win Booster versions:
...click to view all...
PC Win Booster is a program offered by Sorentio Systems Ltd.. Some users want to remove it. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to remove PC Win Booster is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete PC Win Booster from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PC Win Booster or simply click the Search feature and type in "PC Win Booster". If it is installed on your PC the PC Win Booster application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click PC Win Booster in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding PC Win Booster, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PC Win Booster:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.sorentioapps.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Soft4Boost\PCWinBooster\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PC Win Booster.
8. After uninstalling PC Win Booster, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PC Win Booster which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PC Win Booster with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PC Win Booster by Sorentio Systems Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that PC Win Booster by Sorentio Systems Ltd. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PC Win Booster in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-29 11:28:09.250