PC Win Booster
This web page is about PC Win Booster for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall PC Win Booster from your computerSorentio Systems Ltd.
. Further information on Sorentio Systems Ltd. can be seen here
. More details about PC Win Booster can be found at http://www.sorentioapps.com/
. PC Win Booster is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft4Boost\PCWinBooster folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. PC Win Booster's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft4Boost\PCWinBooster\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 13.72 MB (14387816 bytes) on disk and is named PCWinBooster.exe.
The following executable files are contained in PC Win Booster. They take 24.00 MB (25167869
bytes) on disk.
- PCWinBooster.exe (13.72 MB)
- Registration.exe (9.13 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The current page applies to PC Win Booster version 10.0.5.167
alone. For more PC Win Booster versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PC Win Booster is an application by Sorentio Systems Ltd.. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to remove PC Win Booster is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete PC Win Booster from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PC Win Booster or simply activate the Search field and type in "PC Win Booster". The PC Win Booster app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click PC Win Booster in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about PC Win Booster, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PC Win Booster:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.sorentioapps.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft4Boost\PCWinBooster\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PC Win Booster.
8. After removing PC Win Booster, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PC Win Booster that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PC Win Booster with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PC Win Booster by Sorentio Systems Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that PC Win Booster by Sorentio Systems Ltd. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PC Win Booster in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-09 19:25:15.060