PC Manager is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall PC Manager from your PCHuawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
. You can find out more on Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Huawei\PCManager directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling PC Manager is C:\Program Files\Huawei\PCManager\UninstallGuide.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called PCManager.exe and its approximative size is 1.07 MB (1119216 bytes).
The executables below are part of PC Manager. They occupy an average of 6.28 MB (6582936
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BatteryReset.exe (17.48 KB)
- DumpReport.exe (154.48 KB)
- HwTrayWndHelper.exe (29.48 KB)
- PCManager.exe (1.07 MB)
- MateBookService.exe (916.48 KB)
- MBAInstallPre.exe (155.98 KB)
- MBAMessageCenter.exe (1.76 MB)
- OpenDir.exe (145.98 KB)
- Recycle.exe (23.98 KB)
- TaskbarUnPin.exe (23.98 KB)
- uninst.exe (701.88 KB)
- UninstallGuide.exe (227.98 KB)
- encodesn.exe (46.95 KB)
This page is about PC Manager version 126.96.36.199
alone. Click on the links below for other PC Manager versions:
...click to view all...
PC Manager is a program offered by the software company Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.. Some people want to uninstall this program. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall PC Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase PC Manager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PC Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "PC Manager". If it exists on your system the PC Manager program will be found automatically. After you click PC Manager in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about PC Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PC Manager.
8. After uninstalling PC Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PC Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PC Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PC Manager by Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that PC Manager by Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PC Manager supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-27 11:11:37.257