PC Manager is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall PC Manager from your computerHuawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
. More info about Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. can be seen here
. PC Manager is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Huawei\PCManager directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can uninstall PC Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Huawei\PCManager\UninstallGuide.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. PCManager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.04 MB (1088496 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in PC Manager. They take 19.27 MB (20201216
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BatteryReset.exe (17.48 KB)
- DumpReport.exe (143.48 KB)
- HwTrayWndHelper.exe (29.48 KB)
- MateBookService.exe (872.48 KB)
- MBAInstallPre.exe (153.48 KB)
- MBAMessageCenter.exe (1.71 MB)
- MBAUpdater.exe (221.48 KB)
- OpenDir.exe (145.98 KB)
- PCManager.exe (1.04 MB)
- Recycle.exe (23.98 KB)
- TaskbarUnPin.exe (23.98 KB)
- uninst.exe (702.02 KB)
- UninstallGuide.exe (303.98 KB)
- vc_redist.x64_2015.exe (13.90 MB)
- encodesn.exe (46.95 KB)
This page is about PC Manager version 184.108.40.206
only. For other PC Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PC Manager is an application released by the software company Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to uninstall PC Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase PC Manager from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PC Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "PC Manager". The PC Manager application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select PC Manager in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about PC Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PC Manager.
8. After removing PC Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PC Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PC Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PC Manager by Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that PC Manager by Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove PC Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-24 09:49:38.640