This page is about PC Manager for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall PC Manager from your computerHuawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
. More data about Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. can be seen here
. PC Manager is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Huawei\PCManager directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling PC Manager is C:\Program Files\Huawei\PCManager\UninstallGuide.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. PC Manager's primary file takes around 1.29 MB (1353200 bytes) and is called PCManager.exe.
PC Manager is comprised of the following executables which take 22.56 MB (23660720
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AdvancedService.exe (182.48 KB)
- distributedfileservice.exe (3.31 MB)
- DragFileProgress.exe (207.48 KB)
- DumpReport.exe (131.48 KB)
- GetClipContent.exe (52.98 KB)
- HWAccountUI.exe (1.01 MB)
- HwMirror.exe (6.61 MB)
- HwPhotoViewer.exe (693.48 KB)
- HwTrayWndHelper.exe (50.98 KB)
- HWVCR.exe (286.48 KB)
- MateBookService.exe (937.98 KB)
- MBAInstallPre.exe (637.48 KB)
- MBAMessageCenter.exe (2.79 MB)
- MessageCenterUI.exe (667.98 KB)
- NPSPopwnd.exe (1.51 MB)
- OfficeFileMonitor.exe (260.48 KB)
- OobeMain.exe (103.98 KB)
- PCManager.exe (1.29 MB)
- ScreenSnipper.exe (153.98 KB)
- UninstallGuide.exe (1.19 MB)
- WebViewer.exe (603.98 KB)
The current page applies to PC Manager version 10.1.5.66
alone. Click on the links below for other PC Manager versions:
...click to view all...
PC Manager is a program marketed by the software company Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.. Frequently, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to remove PC Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase PC Manager from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PC Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PC Manager". The PC Manager app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click PC Manager in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding PC Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PC Manager.
8. After removing PC Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PC Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PC Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PC Manager by Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that PC Manager by Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PC Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 05:46:40.500