You can find below details on how to remove OptiShot2 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall OptiShot2 from your systemOptiShot Golf
. You can read more on OptiShot Golf or check for application updates here
. Further information about OptiShot2 can be found at http://www.optishotgolf.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OptiShot Golf\OptiShot2 folder (same installation drive as Windows). OptiShot2's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\OptiShot Golf\OptiShot2\uninst.exe. OptiShot2.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 4.79 MB (5018576 bytes) on disk.
OptiShot2 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.91 MB (7244539
bytes) on disk.
- OptiShot2.exe (4.79 MB)
- OptishotUpdater.exe (432.45 KB)
- SensorTest.exe (1.63 MB)
- uninst.exe (70.39 KB)
The current web page applies to OptiShot2 version 184.108.40.20607
only. For other OptiShot2 versions please click below:
OptiShot2 is a program released by the software company OptiShot Golf. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to remove OptiShot2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove OptiShot2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate OptiShot2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "OptiShot2". The OptiShot2 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click OptiShot2 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding OptiShot2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for OptiShot2:
- The software company is: http://www.optishotgolf.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\OptiShot Golf\OptiShot2\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall OptiShot2.
8. After removing OptiShot2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of OptiShot2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing OptiShot2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove OptiShot2 by OptiShot Golf from your computer, nor are we saying that OptiShot2 by OptiShot Golf is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove OptiShot2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-10-21 21:30:00.747