You can find below details on how to remove OptiShot2 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall OptiShot2 from your computerOptiShot Golf
. More information on OptiShot Golf can be seen here
. You can get more details on OptiShot2 at http://www.optishotgolf.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OptiShot Golf\OptiShot2 directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\OptiShot Golf\OptiShot2\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall OptiShot2. The program's main executable file is titled OptiShot2.exe and it has a size of 4.69 MB (4916680 bytes).
The executable files below are part of OptiShot2. They occupy about 6.82 MB (7152719
bytes) on disk.
- OptiShot2.exe (4.69 MB)
- OptishotUpdater.exe (424.95 KB)
- SensorTest.exe (1.64 MB)
- uninst.exe (83.74 KB)
This info is about OptiShot2 version 22.214.171.12454
only. You can find here a few links to other OptiShot2 versions:
OptiShot2 is an application by the software company OptiShot Golf. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to remove OptiShot2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete OptiShot2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find OptiShot2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "OptiShot2". The OptiShot2 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select OptiShot2 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding OptiShot2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for OptiShot2:
- The software company is: http://www.optishotgolf.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\OptiShot Golf\OptiShot2\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall OptiShot2.
8. After uninstalling OptiShot2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of OptiShot2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing OptiShot2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove OptiShot2 by OptiShot Golf from your computer, nor are we saying that OptiShot2 by OptiShot Golf is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove OptiShot2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-29 11:00:37.693