OptiShot2 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall OptiShot2 from your PCOptiShot Golf
. You can read more on OptiShot Golf or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.optishotgolf.com
to get more information about OptiShot2 on OptiShot Golf's website. OptiShot2 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OptiShot Golf\OptiShot2 directory, depending on the user's choice. You can remove OptiShot2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\OptiShot Golf\OptiShot2\uninst.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.71 MB (3889064 bytes) on disk and is called OptiShot2.exe.
The following executables are contained in OptiShot2. They occupy 5.85 MB (6130192
bytes) on disk.
- OptiShot2.exe (3.71 MB)
- OptishotUpdater.exe (429.91 KB)
- SensorTest.exe (1.64 MB)
- uninst.exe (83.74 KB)
This page is about OptiShot2 version 188.8.131.5268
alone. You can find below a few links to other OptiShot2 versions:
OptiShot2 is a program released by OptiShot Golf. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to uninstall OptiShot2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase OptiShot2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find OptiShot2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "OptiShot2". The OptiShot2 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click OptiShot2 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding OptiShot2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for OptiShot2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.optishotgolf.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\OptiShot Golf\OptiShot2\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove OptiShot2.
8. After uninstalling OptiShot2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of OptiShot2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing OptiShot2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall OptiShot2 by OptiShot Golf from your PC, we are not saying that OptiShot2 by OptiShot Golf is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall OptiShot2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-12 06:27:52.730