OpenMPT 1.27 (64-Bit)
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall OpenMPT 1.27 (64-Bit) for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall OpenMPT 1.27 (64-Bit) from your PCOpenMPT Devs
. Take a look here
for more information on OpenMPT Devs. More information about the software OpenMPT 1.27 (64-Bit) can be found at https://openmpt.org/
. OpenMPT 1.27 (64-Bit) is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\OpenMPT folder, subject to the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for OpenMPT 1.27 (64-Bit) is C:\Program Files\OpenMPT\unins000.exe. PluginBridge64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 151.00 KB (154624 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of OpenMPT 1.27 (64-Bit). They occupy about 8.69 MB (9110225
bytes) on disk.
- mptrack.exe (7.27 MB)
- PluginBridge32.exe (128.50 KB)
- PluginBridge64.exe (151.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
This info is about OpenMPT 1.27 (64-Bit) version 1.27.05.00
only. You can find below info on other application versions of OpenMPT 1.27 (64-Bit):
...click to view all...
OpenMPT 1.27 (64-Bit) is a program by the software company OpenMPT Devs. Some computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase OpenMPT 1.27 (64-Bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase OpenMPT 1.27 (64-Bit) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate OpenMPT 1.27 (64-Bit) or simply activate the Search field and type in "OpenMPT 1.27 (64-Bit)". The OpenMPT 1.27 (64-Bit) app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select OpenMPT 1.27 (64-Bit) in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about OpenMPT 1.27 (64-Bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for OpenMPT 1.27 (64-Bit):
- The software company is: https://openmpt.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\OpenMPT\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove OpenMPT 1.27 (64-Bit).
8. After removing OpenMPT 1.27 (64-Bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong OpenMPT 1.27 (64-Bit) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling OpenMPT 1.27 (64-Bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove OpenMPT 1.27 (64-Bit) by OpenMPT Devs from your PC, we are not saying that OpenMPT 1.27 (64-Bit) by OpenMPT Devs is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove OpenMPT 1.27 (64-Bit) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-16 12:40:57.017