OpenMPT 1.27 (64-Bit)
This page contains complete information on how to remove OpenMPT 1.27 (64-Bit) for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall OpenMPT 1.27 (64-Bit) from your systemOpenMPT Devs
. Open here
for more info on OpenMPT Devs. Please follow https://openmpt.org/
if you want to read more on OpenMPT 1.27 (64-Bit) on OpenMPT Devs's page. Usually the OpenMPT 1.27 (64-Bit) program is placed in the C:\Program Files\OpenMPT folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for OpenMPT 1.27 (64-Bit) is C:\Program Files\OpenMPT\unins000.exe. OpenMPT 1.27 (64-Bit)'s primary file takes around 7.28 MB (7630336 bytes) and is called mptrack.exe.
OpenMPT 1.27 (64-Bit) contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.70 MB (9118929
bytes) on disk.
- mptrack.exe (7.28 MB)
- PluginBridge32.exe (128.50 KB)
- PluginBridge64.exe (151.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The current page applies to OpenMPT 1.27 (64-Bit) version 1.27.08.00
only. Click on the links below for other OpenMPT 1.27 (64-Bit) versions:
...click to view all...
OpenMPT 1.27 (64-Bit) is a program offered by the software company OpenMPT Devs. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to erase OpenMPT 1.27 (64-Bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete OpenMPT 1.27 (64-Bit) with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate OpenMPT 1.27 (64-Bit) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "OpenMPT 1.27 (64-Bit)". The OpenMPT 1.27 (64-Bit) app will be found automatically. When you click OpenMPT 1.27 (64-Bit) in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about OpenMPT 1.27 (64-Bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for OpenMPT 1.27 (64-Bit):
- The web site of the program is: https://openmpt.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\OpenMPT\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall OpenMPT 1.27 (64-Bit).
8. After removing OpenMPT 1.27 (64-Bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong OpenMPT 1.27 (64-Bit) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling OpenMPT 1.27 (64-Bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall OpenMPT 1.27 (64-Bit) by OpenMPT Devs from your PC, we are not saying that OpenMPT 1.27 (64-Bit) by OpenMPT Devs is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall OpenMPT 1.27 (64-Bit) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-06-22 21:07:41.340