OpenMPT 1.27 (64-Bit)
This page is about OpenMPT 1.27 (64-Bit) for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall OpenMPT 1.27 (64-Bit) from your systemOpenMPT Devs
. Go over here
for more information on OpenMPT Devs. You can read more about about OpenMPT 1.27 (64-Bit) at https://openmpt.org/
. OpenMPT 1.27 (64-Bit) is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\OpenMPT directory, subject to the user's choice. C:\Program Files\OpenMPT\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove OpenMPT 1.27 (64-Bit). The program's main executable file is called mptrack.exe and occupies 7.26 MB (7613952 bytes).
OpenMPT 1.27 (64-Bit) contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.68 MB (9102545
bytes) on disk.
- mptrack.exe (7.26 MB)
- PluginBridge32.exe (128.50 KB)
- PluginBridge64.exe (151.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The current page applies to OpenMPT 1.27 (64-Bit) version 1.27.03.00
alone. For more OpenMPT 1.27 (64-Bit) versions please click below:
...click to view all...
OpenMPT 1.27 (64-Bit) is a program released by the software company OpenMPT Devs. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to erase OpenMPT 1.27 (64-Bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase OpenMPT 1.27 (64-Bit) from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find OpenMPT 1.27 (64-Bit) or simply click the Search field and type in "OpenMPT 1.27 (64-Bit)". The OpenMPT 1.27 (64-Bit) program will be found automatically. After you select OpenMPT 1.27 (64-Bit) in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding OpenMPT 1.27 (64-Bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for OpenMPT 1.27 (64-Bit):
- The web site of the application is: https://openmpt.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\OpenMPT\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove OpenMPT 1.27 (64-Bit).
8. After uninstalling OpenMPT 1.27 (64-Bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong OpenMPT 1.27 (64-Bit) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing OpenMPT 1.27 (64-Bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove OpenMPT 1.27 (64-Bit) by OpenMPT Devs from your PC, nor are we saying that OpenMPT 1.27 (64-Bit) by OpenMPT Devs is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove OpenMPT 1.27 (64-Bit) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-01-15 23:04:48.390