OpenMPT 1.26 (64-Bit)
OpenMPT 1.26 (64-Bit) is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall OpenMPT 1.26 (64-Bit) from your systemOpenMPT Devs / Olivier Lapicque
. You can find out more on OpenMPT Devs / Olivier Lapicque or check for application updates here
. More information about OpenMPT 1.26 (64-Bit) can be found at https://openmpt.org/
. Usually the OpenMPT 1.26 (64-Bit) application is found in the C:\Program Files\OpenMPT directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove OpenMPT 1.26 (64-Bit) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\OpenMPT\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. mptrack.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 8.48 MB (8887296 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of OpenMPT 1.26 (64-Bit). They occupy an average of 9.84 MB (10317009
bytes) on disk.
- mptrack.exe (8.48 MB)
- PluginBridge32.exe (103.00 KB)
- PluginBridge64.exe (119.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
This page is about OpenMPT 1.26 (64-Bit) version 1.26.11.00
only. You can find here a few links to other OpenMPT 1.26 (64-Bit) versions:
...click to view all...
OpenMPT 1.26 (64-Bit) is a program offered by the software company OpenMPT Devs / Olivier Lapicque. Frequently, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to erase OpenMPT 1.26 (64-Bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase OpenMPT 1.26 (64-Bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find OpenMPT 1.26 (64-Bit) or simply click the Search feature and type in "OpenMPT 1.26 (64-Bit)". The OpenMPT 1.26 (64-Bit) app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click OpenMPT 1.26 (64-Bit) in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about OpenMPT 1.26 (64-Bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for OpenMPT 1.26 (64-Bit):
- The publisher is: https://openmpt.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\OpenMPT\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall OpenMPT 1.26 (64-Bit).
8. After uninstalling OpenMPT 1.26 (64-Bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong OpenMPT 1.26 (64-Bit) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing OpenMPT 1.26 (64-Bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove OpenMPT 1.26 (64-Bit) by OpenMPT Devs / Olivier Lapicque from your computer, we are not saying that OpenMPT 1.26 (64-Bit) by OpenMPT Devs / Olivier Lapicque is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove OpenMPT 1.26 (64-Bit) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-31 19:01:00.137