OpenMPT 1.26 (64-Bit)
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall OpenMPT 1.26 (64-Bit) for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall OpenMPT 1.26 (64-Bit) from your PCOpenMPT Devs / Olivier Lapicque
. More information about OpenMPT Devs / Olivier Lapicque can be seen here
. Further information about OpenMPT 1.26 (64-Bit) can be found at https://openmpt.org/
. OpenMPT 1.26 (64-Bit) is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\OpenMPT folder, depending on the user's choice. You can remove OpenMPT 1.26 (64-Bit) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\OpenMPT\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. mptrack.exe is the OpenMPT 1.26 (64-Bit)'s main executable file and it occupies around 8.46 MB (8866816 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of OpenMPT 1.26 (64-Bit). They take about 9.82 MB (10296529
bytes) on disk.
- mptrack.exe (8.46 MB)
- PluginBridge32.exe (103.00 KB)
- PluginBridge64.exe (119.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
This info is about OpenMPT 1.26 (64-Bit) version 1.26.08.00
only. You can find below a few links to other OpenMPT 1.26 (64-Bit) versions:
...click to view all...
OpenMPT 1.26 (64-Bit) is an application by OpenMPT Devs / Olivier Lapicque. Frequently, users want to remove it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to remove OpenMPT 1.26 (64-Bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase OpenMPT 1.26 (64-Bit) from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate OpenMPT 1.26 (64-Bit) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "OpenMPT 1.26 (64-Bit)". If it exists on your system the OpenMPT 1.26 (64-Bit) app will be found very quickly. When you click OpenMPT 1.26 (64-Bit) in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding OpenMPT 1.26 (64-Bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for OpenMPT 1.26 (64-Bit):
- The web site of the program is: https://openmpt.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\OpenMPT\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall OpenMPT 1.26 (64-Bit).
8. After removing OpenMPT 1.26 (64-Bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of OpenMPT 1.26 (64-Bit) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing OpenMPT 1.26 (64-Bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall OpenMPT 1.26 (64-Bit) by OpenMPT Devs / Olivier Lapicque from your computer, nor are we saying that OpenMPT 1.26 (64-Bit) by OpenMPT Devs / Olivier Lapicque is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall OpenMPT 1.26 (64-Bit) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-16 11:10:28.110