OpenMPT 1.26 (64-Bit)
You can find below details on how to uninstall OpenMPT 1.26 (64-Bit) for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall OpenMPT 1.26 (64-Bit) from your PCOpenMPT Devs / Olivier Lapicque
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on OpenMPT Devs / Olivier Lapicque. Click on https://openmpt.org/
to get more details about OpenMPT 1.26 (64-Bit) on OpenMPT Devs / Olivier Lapicque's website. Usually the OpenMPT 1.26 (64-Bit) application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\OpenMPT folder, depending on the user's option during install. OpenMPT 1.26 (64-Bit)'s entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\OpenMPT\unins000.exe. mptrack.exe is the OpenMPT 1.26 (64-Bit)'s main executable file and it occupies approximately 8.45 MB (8857088 bytes) on disk.
OpenMPT 1.26 (64-Bit) contains of the executables below. They occupy 9.81 MB (10286801
bytes) on disk.
- mptrack.exe (8.45 MB)
- PluginBridge32.exe (103.00 KB)
- PluginBridge64.exe (119.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.26.07.00
of OpenMPT 1.26 (64-Bit). You can find below info on other application versions of OpenMPT 1.26 (64-Bit):
...click to view all...
OpenMPT 1.26 (64-Bit) is an application by the software company OpenMPT Devs / Olivier Lapicque. Some users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to erase OpenMPT 1.26 (64-Bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall OpenMPT 1.26 (64-Bit) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate OpenMPT 1.26 (64-Bit) or simply activate the Search field and type in "OpenMPT 1.26 (64-Bit)". If it is installed on your PC the OpenMPT 1.26 (64-Bit) program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select OpenMPT 1.26 (64-Bit) in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding OpenMPT 1.26 (64-Bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for OpenMPT 1.26 (64-Bit):
- The web site of the program is: https://openmpt.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\OpenMPT\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove OpenMPT 1.26 (64-Bit).
8. After uninstalling OpenMPT 1.26 (64-Bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of OpenMPT 1.26 (64-Bit) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing OpenMPT 1.26 (64-Bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove OpenMPT 1.26 (64-Bit) by OpenMPT Devs / Olivier Lapicque from your computer, we are not saying that OpenMPT 1.26 (64-Bit) by OpenMPT Devs / Olivier Lapicque is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove OpenMPT 1.26 (64-Bit) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-19 21:25:00.677