OnlineFotoservice is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall OnlineFotoservice from your PCCEWE Stiftung u Co. KGaA
. More information on CEWE Stiftung u Co. KGaA can be found here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\OnlineFotoservice\OnlineFotoservice directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling OnlineFotoservice is C:\Program Files\OnlineFotoservice\OnlineFotoservice\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. OnlineFotoservice.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 5.72 MB (5995008 bytes) on disk.
OnlineFotoservice installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 12.37 MB (12970982
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CEWE FOTOIMPORTER.exe (450.50 KB)
- CEWE FOTOSCHAU.exe (224.50 KB)
- facedetection.exe (18.00 KB)
- OnlineFotoservice.exe (5.72 MB)
- uninstall.exe (534.64 KB)
- vcredist2010_x64.exe (5.45 MB)
The current page applies to OnlineFotoservice version 6.0.4
only. Click on the links below for other OnlineFotoservice versions:
...click to view all...
OnlineFotoservice is a program released by the software company CEWE Stiftung u Co. KGaA. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to remove OnlineFotoservice is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete OnlineFotoservice using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate OnlineFotoservice or simply click the Search feature and type in "OnlineFotoservice". The OnlineFotoservice application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select OnlineFotoservice in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about OnlineFotoservice, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall OnlineFotoservice.
8. After uninstalling OnlineFotoservice, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of OnlineFotoservice which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling OnlineFotoservice using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall OnlineFotoservice by CEWE Stiftung u Co. KGaA from your PC, nor are we saying that OnlineFotoservice by CEWE Stiftung u Co. KGaA is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall OnlineFotoservice supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 23:52:10.743