This web page is about OnlineFotoservice for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall OnlineFotoservice from your systemCEWE Stiftung u Co. KGaA
. More information about CEWE Stiftung u Co. KGaA can be read here
. Usually the OnlineFotoservice program is installed in the C:\Program Files\OnlineFotoservice\OnlineFotoservice folder, depending on the user's option during install. OnlineFotoservice's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\OnlineFotoservice\OnlineFotoservice\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 4.21 MB (4415488 bytes) on disk and is named OnlineFotoservice.exe.
OnlineFotoservice contains of the executables below. They take 10.56 MB (11069643
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CEWE FOTOIMPORTER.exe (170.00 KB)
- CEWE FOTOSCHAU.exe (173.00 KB)
- facedetection.exe (17.50 KB)
- gpuprobe.exe (18.00 KB)
- OnlineFotoservice.exe (4.21 MB)
- uninstall.exe (534.86 KB)
- vcredist2010_x64.exe (5.45 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.2.0
of OnlineFotoservice. You can find below a few links to other OnlineFotoservice releases:
...click to view all...
OnlineFotoservice is an application marketed by CEWE Stiftung u Co. KGaA. Some users choose to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to erase OnlineFotoservice is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase OnlineFotoservice from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate OnlineFotoservice or simply click the Search field and type in "OnlineFotoservice". The OnlineFotoservice application will be found very quickly. When you select OnlineFotoservice in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding OnlineFotoservice, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove OnlineFotoservice.
8. After uninstalling OnlineFotoservice, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of OnlineFotoservice which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing OnlineFotoservice using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove OnlineFotoservice by CEWE Stiftung u Co. KGaA from your computer, nor are we saying that OnlineFotoservice by CEWE Stiftung u Co. KGaA is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove OnlineFotoservice in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-03 10:40:26.627