This page is about OnlineFotoservice for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall OnlineFotoservice from your computerCEWE Stiftung u Co. KGaA
. You can read more on CEWE Stiftung u Co. KGaA or check for application updates here
. Usually the OnlineFotoservice program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OnlineFotoservice\OnlineFotoservice folder, depending on the user's option during install. OnlineFotoservice's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\OnlineFotoservice\OnlineFotoservice\uninstall.exe. OnlineFotoservice.exe is the OnlineFotoservice's main executable file and it takes about 9.79 MB (10268672 bytes) on disk.
OnlineFotoservice contains of the executables below. They take 20.78 MB (21785583
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CEWE FOTOIMPORTER.exe (449.50 KB)
- CEWE FOTOSCHAU.exe (1.30 MB)
- facedetection.exe (17.50 KB)
- OnlineFotoservice.exe (9.79 MB)
- uninstall.exe (534.64 KB)
- vcredist2010_x86.exe (4.76 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (3.94 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.1.3
of OnlineFotoservice. You can find below info on other application versions of OnlineFotoservice:
...click to view all...
OnlineFotoservice is a program released by the software company CEWE Stiftung u Co. KGaA. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall OnlineFotoservice is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall OnlineFotoservice from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find OnlineFotoservice or simply click the Search field and type in "OnlineFotoservice". If it is installed on your PC the OnlineFotoservice program will be found very quickly. When you select OnlineFotoservice in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding OnlineFotoservice, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall OnlineFotoservice.
8. After uninstalling OnlineFotoservice, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of OnlineFotoservice which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling OnlineFotoservice using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove OnlineFotoservice by CEWE Stiftung u Co. KGaA from your PC, nor are we saying that OnlineFotoservice by CEWE Stiftung u Co. KGaA is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove OnlineFotoservice in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-11 10:13:12.787