This page is about OneClick Internet for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall OneClick Internet from your systemOneClick Internet
. Open here
for more information on OneClick Internet. OneClick Internet is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OneClickInternet folder, depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for OneClick Internet is C:\Program Files (x86)\OneClickInternet\Uninstaller.exe. OneClickAssistant.exe is the OneClick Internet's primary executable file and it takes about 2.97 MB (3110352 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of OneClick Internet. They occupy an average of 9.43 MB (9886784
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Del_CD_ROM.exe (100.00 KB)
- InstallWTGService.exe (29.45 KB)
- OneClickAssistant.exe (2.97 MB)
- OneClickAssistant_SMSMMS.exe (573.45 KB)
- OSU.exe (269.45 KB)
- Setup.exe (961.45 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (1.43 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.60 MB)
- WTGService.exe (325.45 KB)
- WTGVistaUtil.exe (237.45 KB)
The current page applies to OneClick Internet version 3.0
only. You can find here a few links to other OneClick Internet releases:
OneClick Internet has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Additional registry values that are not removed:
OneClick Internet is an application released by OneClick Internet. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to remove OneClick Internet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete OneClick Internet from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate OneClick Internet or simply activate the Search field and type in "OneClick Internet". The OneClick Internet app will be found very quickly. After you click OneClick Internet in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about OneClick Internet, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove OneClick Internet.
8. After removing OneClick Internet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong OneClick Internet that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling OneClick Internet using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall OneClick Internet by OneClick Internet from your PC, nor are we saying that OneClick Internet by OneClick Internet is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall OneClick Internet in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 20:52:58.267