This info is about OneClick Internet for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall OneClick Internet from your PCOneClick Internet
. Further information on OneClick Internet can be seen here
. OneClick Internet is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OneClickInternet folder, regulated by the user's option. You can remove OneClick Internet by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\OneClickInternet\Uninstaller.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.59 MB (3767280 bytes) on disk and is titled OneClickAssistant.exe.
OneClick Internet is comprised of the following executables which take 6.70 MB (7024896
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Del_CD_ROM64.exe (202.00 KB)
- ejectdisk.exe (282.83 KB)
- OneClickAssistant.exe (3.59 MB)
- OneClickAssistant_Launcher.exe (462.98 KB)
- OneClickAssistant_Service.exe (479.48 KB)
- OneClickAssistant_Upgrader.exe (902.98 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (850.98 KB)
The current page applies to OneClick Internet version 5.0
alone. Click on the links below for other OneClick Internet versions:
OneClick Internet is a program offered by the software company OneClick Internet. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase OneClick Internet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall OneClick Internet from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find OneClick Internet or simply click the Search field and type in "OneClick Internet". If it is installed on your PC the OneClick Internet program will be found automatically. When you select OneClick Internet in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about OneClick Internet, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove OneClick Internet.
8. After removing OneClick Internet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of OneClick Internet which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling OneClick Internet using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove OneClick Internet by OneClick Internet from your PC, nor are we saying that OneClick Internet by OneClick Internet is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove OneClick Internet in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-02 15:36:29.853