This page contains complete information on how to remove OneClick Internet for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall OneClick Internet from your systemOneClick Internet
. More info about OneClick Internet can be read here
. Usually the OneClick Internet application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OneClickInternet directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling OneClick Internet is C:\Program Files (x86)\OneClickInternet\Uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 4.05 MB (4250168 bytes) on disk and is named OneClickAssistant.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in OneClick Internet. They occupy 7.27 MB (7620200
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Del_CD_ROM64.exe (202.00 KB)
- ejectdisk.exe (282.83 KB)
- OneClickAssistant.exe (4.05 MB)
- OneClickAssistant_Launcher.exe (506.55 KB)
- OneClickAssistant_Service.exe (498.55 KB)
- OneClickAssistant_Upgrader.exe (914.55 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (886.55 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.1
of OneClick Internet. Click on the links below for other OneClick Internet versions:
If you are manually uninstalling OneClick Internet we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Additional values that are not removed:
OneClick Internet is a program marketed by the software company OneClick Internet. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to remove OneClick Internet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove OneClick Internet from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find OneClick Internet or simply click the Search feature and type in "OneClick Internet". The OneClick Internet app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click OneClick Internet in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about OneClick Internet, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove OneClick Internet.
8. After removing OneClick Internet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of OneClick Internet which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing OneClick Internet using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall OneClick Internet by OneClick Internet from your PC, we are not saying that OneClick Internet by OneClick Internet is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall OneClick Internet in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 10:11:56.813