NotePro is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall NotePro from your computerCrystal Office Systems
. You can read more on Crystal Office Systems or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.crystaloffice.com
to get more data about NotePro on Crystal Office Systems's website. NotePro is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\NotePro folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for removing NotePro is C:\Program Files\NotePro\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. notepro.exe is the NotePro's main executable file and it occupies around 6.08 MB (6378832 bytes) on disk.
NotePro installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.76 MB (7087776
bytes) on disk.
- notepro.exe (6.08 MB)
- unins000.exe (692.33 KB)
The current page applies to NotePro version 3.85
alone. You can find below a few links to other NotePro releases:
...click to view all...
NotePro is an application marketed by Crystal Office Systems. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove NotePro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall NotePro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NotePro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NotePro". If it is installed on your PC the NotePro app will be found automatically. After you click NotePro in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about NotePro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NotePro:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.crystaloffice.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NotePro\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NotePro.
8. After removing NotePro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NotePro that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NotePro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall NotePro by Crystal Office Systems from your computer, nor are we saying that NotePro by Crystal Office Systems is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NotePro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-26 17:06:28.660