This page is about NotePro for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall NotePro from your computerCrystal Office Systems
. You can find out more on Crystal Office Systems or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.crystaloffice.com
to get more facts about NotePro on Crystal Office Systems's website. NotePro is usually set up in the C:\Windows\TxtTools\NotePro4.63r folder, subject to the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling NotePro is C:\Windows\TxtTools\NotePro4.63r\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. NotePro's main file takes about 5.97 MB (6257072 bytes) and its name is notepro.exe.
NotePro installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.66 MB (6985568
bytes) on disk.
- notepro.exe (5.97 MB)
- unins000.exe (711.42 KB)
This page is about NotePro version 4.63
only. Click on the links below for other NotePro versions:
...click to view all...
NotePro is a program released by the software company Crystal Office Systems. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to uninstall NotePro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall NotePro from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find NotePro or simply click the Search feature and type in "NotePro". If it exists on your system the NotePro application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select NotePro in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding NotePro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NotePro:
- The publisher is: http://www.crystaloffice.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\TxtTools\NotePro4.63r\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NotePro.
8. After removing NotePro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NotePro which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NotePro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NotePro by Crystal Office Systems from your PC, nor are we saying that NotePro by Crystal Office Systems is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove NotePro supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-27 17:05:43.777