This page contains complete information on how to remove Nextcloud for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Nextcloud from your systemNextcloud GmbH
. Open here
for more details on Nextcloud GmbH. Click on https://nextcloud.com/
to get more details about Nextcloud on Nextcloud GmbH's website. Nextcloud is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Nextcloud directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\Program Files\Nextcloud\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Nextcloud. The program's main executable file is named nextcloud.exe and occupies 2.32 MB (2428864 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Nextcloud. They occupy about 2.77 MB (2908576
bytes) on disk.
- nextcloud.exe (2.32 MB)
- nextcloudcmd.exe (74.44 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (24.62 KB)
- uninstall.exe (369.41 KB)
This web page is about Nextcloud version 220.127.116.1123
only. You can find below info on other versions of Nextcloud:
...click to view all...
Nextcloud is a program offered by the software company Nextcloud GmbH. Some users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to erase Nextcloud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Nextcloud using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Nextcloud or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Nextcloud". If it is installed on your PC the Nextcloud application will be found automatically. When you click Nextcloud in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Nextcloud, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Nextcloud:
- The web site of the application is: https://nextcloud.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Nextcloud\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Nextcloud.
8. After removing Nextcloud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Nextcloud which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Nextcloud using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Nextcloud by Nextcloud GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that Nextcloud by Nextcloud GmbH is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Nextcloud in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-24 13:28:39.740