Nextcloud is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Nextcloud from your PCNextcloud GmbH
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Nextcloud GmbH. Click on http://nextcloud.com/
to get more info about Nextcloud on Nextcloud GmbH's website. Usually the Nextcloud application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Nextcloud folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Nextcloud by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Nextcloud\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. nextcloud.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 4.35 MB (4559793 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Nextcloud. They take about 5.51 MB (5775781
bytes) on disk.
- nextcloud.exe (4.35 MB)
- nextcloudcmd.exe (537.26 KB)
- nextcloud_crash_reporter.exe (508.48 KB)
- uninstall.exe (141.75 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Nextcloud. You can find below info on other releases of Nextcloud:
...click to view all...
Nextcloud is an application by Nextcloud GmbH. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Nextcloud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Nextcloud from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Nextcloud or simply click the Search field and type in "Nextcloud". If it is installed on your PC the Nextcloud application will be found very quickly. When you select Nextcloud in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Nextcloud, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Nextcloud:
- The software company is: http://nextcloud.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Nextcloud\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Nextcloud.
8. After uninstalling Nextcloud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Nextcloud that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Nextcloud using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Nextcloud by Nextcloud GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that Nextcloud by Nextcloud GmbH is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Nextcloud in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-01 11:22:42.393