NetSee is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall NetSee from your computerNetSee
. You can read more on NetSee or check for application updates here
. More data about the program NetSee can be found at https://netsee.co
. NetSee is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NetSee folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\NetSee\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove NetSee. The application's main executable file occupies 618.50 KB (633344 bytes) on disk and is titled NetSee.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in NetSee. They take 2.18 MB (2285113
bytes) on disk.
- NetSee.exe (618.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (844.16 KB)
- tap.exe (234.90 KB)
- openvpn.exe (534.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 14.0221
of NetSee. Click on the links below for other NetSee versions:
NetSee is a program marketed by the software company NetSee. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall NetSee is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete NetSee from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate NetSee or simply activate the Search field and type in "NetSee". If it is installed on your PC the NetSee program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select NetSee in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about NetSee, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NetSee:
- The publisher is: https://netsee.co
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NetSee\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NetSee.
8. After removing NetSee, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong NetSee which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NetSee using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NetSee by NetSee from your PC, we are not saying that NetSee by NetSee is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall NetSee in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-05 07:13:29.830