You can find below details on how to uninstall NetSee for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall NetSee from your PCNetSee
. More information on NetSee can be found here
. Please follow https://netsee.co
if you want to read more on NetSee on NetSee's web page. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NetSee directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling NetSee is C:\Program Files (x86)\NetSee\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. NetSee's main file takes about 649.00 KB (664576 bytes) and is called NetSee.exe.
The following executables are installed beside NetSee. They take about 2.14 MB (2241081
bytes) on disk.
- NetSee.exe (649.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (770.66 KB)
- tap.exe (234.90 KB)
- openvpn.exe (534.00 KB)
This page is about NetSee version 20.0227
only. You can find below a few links to other NetSee releases:
NetSee is a program released by NetSee. Some users want to uninstall this program. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY action to uninstall NetSee is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete NetSee from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find NetSee or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NetSee". The NetSee application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click NetSee in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding NetSee, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NetSee:
- The web site of the application is: https://netsee.co
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NetSee\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NetSee.
8. After removing NetSee, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NetSee which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NetSee using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove NetSee by NetSee from your PC, we are not saying that NetSee by NetSee is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove NetSee supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-25 21:13:15.800