This web page contains complete information on how to remove NetSee for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall NetSee from your computerNetSee
. Check out here
for more info on NetSee. More information about the software NetSee can be seen at https://netsee.co
. NetSee is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NetSee folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. NetSee's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\NetSee\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 649.50 KB (665088 bytes) on disk and is named NetSee.exe.
The following executables are contained in NetSee. They occupy 2.14 MB (2241593
bytes) on disk.
- NetSee.exe (649.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (770.66 KB)
- tap.exe (234.90 KB)
- openvpn.exe (534.00 KB)
The current web page applies to NetSee version 15.0801
only. You can find here a few links to other NetSee versions:
When planning to uninstall NetSee you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Usually, the following files remain on disk:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName.UserName-PC\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\StartMenu\NetSee.lnk
NetSee is a program released by the software company NetSee. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to erase NetSee is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall NetSee from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NetSee or simply activate the Search field and type in "NetSee". If it is installed on your PC the NetSee program will be found automatically. When you select NetSee in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about NetSee, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NetSee:
- The software company is: https://netsee.co
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NetSee\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NetSee.
8. After removing NetSee, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NetSee that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing NetSee with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall NetSee by NetSee from your PC, nor are we saying that NetSee by NetSee is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NetSee in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 09:08:04.177