Native Instruments Maschine
You can find below details on how to remove Native Instruments Maschine for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Native Instruments Maschine from your PCNative Instruments
. More info about Native Instruments can be found here
. Native Instruments Maschine is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Native Instruments\Maschine folder, regulated by the user's decision. Maschine.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 48.26 MB (50604920 bytes) on disk.
Native Instruments Maschine installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 86.89 MB (91106032
bytes) on disk.
- Maschine.exe (48.26 MB)
- Maschine.exe (38.62 MB)
This web page is about Native Instruments Maschine version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below info on other versions of Native Instruments Maschine:
...click to view all...
Native Instruments Maschine is an application offered by Native Instruments. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Native Instruments Maschine is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Native Instruments Maschine from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Native Instruments Maschine or simply click the Search field and type in "Native Instruments Maschine". If it is installed on your PC the Native Instruments Maschine app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Native Instruments Maschine in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Native Instruments Maschine, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Native Instruments Maschine.
8. After uninstalling Native Instruments Maschine, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Native Instruments Maschine that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Native Instruments Maschine using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Native Instruments Maschine by Native Instruments from your PC, nor are we saying that Native Instruments Maschine by Native Instruments is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Native Instruments Maschine supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-05 19:22:59.390