Native Instruments Maschine
This web page is about Native Instruments Maschine for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Native Instruments Maschine from your computerNative Instruments
. You can read more on Native Instruments or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Native Instruments\Maschine folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. Maschine.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 48.08 MB (50420088 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Native Instruments Maschine. They take 86.59 MB (90797296
bytes) on disk.
- Maschine.exe (48.08 MB)
- Maschine.exe (38.51 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Native Instruments Maschine. You can find below a few links to other Native Instruments Maschine versions:
...click to view all...
Native Instruments Maschine is a program offered by the software company Native Instruments. Some users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to uninstall Native Instruments Maschine is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Native Instruments Maschine from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Native Instruments Maschine or simply activate the Search field and type in "Native Instruments Maschine". If it exists on your system the Native Instruments Maschine application will be found automatically. After you select Native Instruments Maschine in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Native Instruments Maschine, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Native Instruments Maschine.
8. After removing Native Instruments Maschine, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Native Instruments Maschine which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Native Instruments Maschine with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Native Instruments Maschine by Native Instruments from your PC, we are not saying that Native Instruments Maschine by Native Instruments is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Native Instruments Maschine supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-12 08:13:11.613