Native Instruments Maschine
Native Instruments Maschine is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Native Instruments Maschine from your computerNative Instruments
. More information on Native Instruments can be seen here
. Usually the Native Instruments Maschine program is found in the C:\Program Files\Native Instruments\Maschine directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Maschine.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 46.81 MB (49080136 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Native Instruments Maschine. They occupy about 84.56 MB (88668304
bytes) on disk.
- Maschine.exe (46.81 MB)
- Maschine.exe (37.75 MB)
This data is about Native Instruments Maschine version 126.96.36.19966
alone. You can find below a few links to other Native Instruments Maschine versions:
...click to view all...
Native Instruments Maschine is an application marketed by Native Instruments. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Native Instruments Maschine is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Native Instruments Maschine with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Native Instruments Maschine or simply click the Search field and type in "Native Instruments Maschine". The Native Instruments Maschine program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Native Instruments Maschine in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Native Instruments Maschine, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Native Instruments Maschine.
8. After removing Native Instruments Maschine, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Native Instruments Maschine that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Native Instruments Maschine with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Native Instruments Maschine by Native Instruments from your computer, we are not saying that Native Instruments Maschine by Native Instruments is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Native Instruments Maschine supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-12 16:41:53.603