NBC Direct is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall NBC Direct from your systemNBC Universal
. More information on NBC Universal can be seen here
. NBC Direct is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NBC Direct directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. NBC Direct's primary file takes around 1.09 MB (1146880 bytes) and its name is DirectPlayerCore.exe.
NBC Direct installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.57 MB (1643008
bytes) on disk.
- DirectPlayerCore.exe (1.09 MB)
- DirectPlayerShell.exe (484.50 KB)
The current web page applies to NBC Direct version 4.0.2613.1
only. You can find here a few links to other NBC Direct versions:
NBC Direct is an application marketed by the software company NBC Universal. Some computer users choose to remove this program. This is hard because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to remove NBC Direct is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase NBC Direct using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate NBC Direct or simply activate the Search field and type in "NBC Direct". The NBC Direct application will be found automatically. When you select NBC Direct in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about NBC Direct, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NBC Direct.
8. After removing NBC Direct, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NBC Direct which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NBC Direct with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NBC Direct by NBC Universal from your PC, we are not saying that NBC Direct by NBC Universal is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NBC Direct supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-30 10:20:47.837