NBC Direct is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall NBC Direct from your systemNBC Universal
. More information on NBC Universal can be seen here
. NBC Direct is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NBC Direct directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. NBC Direct's primary file takes around 1.09 MB (1146880 bytes) and its name is DirectPlayerCore.exe.
NBC Direct installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.57 MB (1643008
bytes) on disk.
- DirectPlayerCore.exe (1.09 MB)
- DirectPlayerShell.exe (484.50 KB)
The current web page applies to NBC Direct version 4.0.2613.1
only. You can find here a few links to other NBC Direct versions:
NBC Direct is an application marketed by the software company NBC Universal. Some computer users choose to remove this program. This is hard because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to remove NBC Direct is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase NBC Direct using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find NBC Direct or simply activate the Search field and type in "NBC Direct". If it is installed on your PC the NBC Direct app will be found very quickly. After you select NBC Direct in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding NBC Direct, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NBC Direct.
8. After removing NBC Direct, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NBC Direct which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NBC Direct with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NBC Direct by NBC Universal from your PC, we are not saying that NBC Direct by NBC Universal is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NBC Direct supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-30 10:20:47.837