This web page contains complete information on how to remove NBC Direct for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall NBC Direct from your systemNBC Universal
. Take a look here
for more details on NBC Universal. NBC Direct is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\NBC Direct folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. DirectPlayerShell.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 487.56 KB (499264 bytes) on disk.
NBC Direct is comprised of the following executables which take 1.57 MB (1649280
bytes) on disk:
- DirectPlayerCore.exe (1.10 MB)
- DirectPlayerShell.exe (487.56 KB)
The current web page applies to NBC Direct version 2.0.3635.1
only. Click on the links below for other NBC Direct versions:
NBC Direct is a program by NBC Universal. Frequently, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase NBC Direct is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase NBC Direct from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate NBC Direct or simply activate the Search field and type in "NBC Direct". If it exists on your system the NBC Direct application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click NBC Direct in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding NBC Direct, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NBC Direct.
8. After uninstalling NBC Direct, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of NBC Direct that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NBC Direct with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NBC Direct by NBC Universal from your computer, we are not saying that NBC Direct by NBC Universal is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove NBC Direct in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-28 03:38:35.900