NBC Direct is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall NBC Direct from your computerNBC Universal
. Check out here
where you can read more on NBC Universal. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NBC Direct directory (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file is titled DirectPlayerShell.exe and it has a size of 484.00 KB (495616 bytes).
NBC Direct is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.57 MB (1643008
bytes) on disk:
- DirectPlayerCore.exe (1.09 MB)
- DirectPlayerShell.exe (484.00 KB)
This page is about NBC Direct version 4.0.3677.1
only. For more NBC Direct versions please click below:
NBC Direct is a program marketed by NBC Universal. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase NBC Direct is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall NBC Direct from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find NBC Direct or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NBC Direct". The NBC Direct application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select NBC Direct in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about NBC Direct, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NBC Direct.
8. After removing NBC Direct, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NBC Direct that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NBC Direct with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NBC Direct by NBC Universal from your PC, nor are we saying that NBC Direct by NBC Universal is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NBC Direct in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-22 20:45:45.783