You can find below details on how to remove N1MM Logger+ for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall N1MM Logger+ from your systemTom, N1MM
. Additional info about Tom, N1MM can be read here
. You can read more about on N1MM Logger+ at http://www.n1mm.com
. N1MM Logger+ is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\N1MM Logger+ directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can remove N1MM Logger+ by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\N1MM Logger+\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. N1MMLogger.net.exe is the N1MM Logger+'s primary executable file and it takes circa 10.67 MB (11186856 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in N1MM Logger+. They occupy 10.84 MB (11361935
bytes) on disk.
- N1MMLogger.net.exe (10.67 MB)
- N1MMRotor.Net.exe (107.16 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (63.81 KB)
The current web page applies to N1MM Logger+ version 1.0.7542
only. You can find below a few links to other N1MM Logger+ releases:
...click to view all...
N1MM Logger+ is a program by Tom, N1MM. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove N1MM Logger+ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete N1MM Logger+ from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find N1MM Logger+ or simply activate the Search feature and type in "N1MM Logger+". The N1MM Logger+ app will be found automatically. When you click N1MM Logger+ in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding N1MM Logger+, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for N1MM Logger+:
- The publisher is: http://www.n1mm.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\N1MM Logger+\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall N1MM Logger+.
8. After uninstalling N1MM Logger+, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong N1MM Logger+ which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing N1MM Logger+ using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove N1MM Logger+ by Tom, N1MM from your PC, nor are we saying that N1MM Logger+ by Tom, N1MM is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove N1MM Logger+ in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-03-01 14:20:04.117