N1MM Logger+ is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall N1MM Logger+ from your computerTom, N1MM
. You can find out more on Tom, N1MM or check for application updates here
. More data about the application N1MM Logger+ can be found at http://www.n1mm.com
. Usually the N1MM Logger+ program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\N1MM Logger+ directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing N1MM Logger+ is C:\Program Files (x86)\N1MM Logger+\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled N1MMLogger.net.exe and occupies 10.42 MB (10930688 bytes).
N1MM Logger+ installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 10.58 MB (11098935
bytes) on disk.
- N1MMLogger.net.exe (10.42 MB)
- N1MMRotor.Net.exe (100.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (63.80 KB)
The current web page applies to N1MM Logger+ version 1.0.6903
alone. You can find here a few links to other N1MM Logger+ releases:
...click to view all...
N1MM Logger+ is an application marketed by Tom, N1MM. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall N1MM Logger+ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove N1MM Logger+ with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate N1MM Logger+ or simply activate the Search field and type in "N1MM Logger+". If it is installed on your PC the N1MM Logger+ program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click N1MM Logger+ in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about N1MM Logger+, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for N1MM Logger+:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.n1mm.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\N1MM Logger+\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove N1MM Logger+.
8. After uninstalling N1MM Logger+, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of N1MM Logger+ that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling N1MM Logger+ with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove N1MM Logger+ by Tom, N1MM from your computer, nor are we saying that N1MM Logger+ by Tom, N1MM is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove N1MM Logger+ supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-15 16:38:15.017