N1MM Logger+ is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall N1MM Logger+ from your computerTom, N1MM
. You can find out more on Tom, N1MM or check for application updates here
. More data about the application N1MM Logger+ can be found at http://www.n1mm.com
. Usually the N1MM Logger+ program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\N1MM Logger+ directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing N1MM Logger+ is C:\Program Files (x86)\N1MM Logger+\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled N1MMLogger.net.exe and occupies 10.42 MB (10930688 bytes).
N1MM Logger+ installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 10.58 MB (11098935
bytes) on disk.
- N1MMLogger.net.exe (10.42 MB)
- N1MMRotor.Net.exe (100.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (63.80 KB)
The current web page applies to N1MM Logger+ version 1.0.6903
alone. You can find here a few links to other N1MM Logger+ releases:
...click to view all...
N1MM Logger+ is an application marketed by Tom, N1MM. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall N1MM Logger+ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove N1MM Logger+ with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate N1MM Logger+ or simply click the Search feature and type in "N1MM Logger+". The N1MM Logger+ program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click N1MM Logger+ in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding N1MM Logger+, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for N1MM Logger+:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.n1mm.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\N1MM Logger+\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove N1MM Logger+.
8. After uninstalling N1MM Logger+, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of N1MM Logger+ that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling N1MM Logger+ with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove N1MM Logger+ by Tom, N1MM from your computer, nor are we saying that N1MM Logger+ by Tom, N1MM is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove N1MM Logger+ supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-15 16:38:15.017