You can find below detailed information on how to remove N1MM Logger+ for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall N1MM Logger+ from your computerTom, N1MM
. You can find out more on Tom, N1MM or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about N1MM Logger+ can be found at http://www.n1mm.com
. N1MM Logger+ is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\N1MM Logger+ directory, depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall N1MM Logger+ by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\N1MM Logger+\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled N1MMLogger.net.exe and occupies 9.97 MB (10451968 bytes).
N1MM Logger+ is comprised of the following executables which occupy 10.98 MB (11514239
bytes) on disk:
- N1MMLogger.net.exe (9.97 MB)
- N1MMRotor.Net.exe (105.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (63.80 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_setup.exe (868.57 KB)
The current page applies to N1MM Logger+ version 1.0.5388
only. You can find below info on other releases of N1MM Logger+:
...click to view all...
N1MM Logger+ is a program offered by the software company Tom, N1MM. Frequently, users decide to erase it. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to erase N1MM Logger+ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase N1MM Logger+ using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find N1MM Logger+ or simply activate the Search feature and type in "N1MM Logger+". If it is installed on your PC the N1MM Logger+ program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select N1MM Logger+ in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding N1MM Logger+, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for N1MM Logger+:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.n1mm.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\N1MM Logger+\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove N1MM Logger+.
8. After uninstalling N1MM Logger+, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of N1MM Logger+ which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing N1MM Logger+ with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove N1MM Logger+ by Tom, N1MM from your computer, we are not saying that N1MM Logger+ by Tom, N1MM is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove N1MM Logger+ in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-22 19:24:22.817