This page is about N1MM Logger+ for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall N1MM Logger+ from your PCTom, N1MM
. More information about Tom, N1MM can be seen here
. More information about N1MM Logger+ can be found at http://www.n1mm.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\N1MM Logger+ folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\N1MM Logger+\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall N1MM Logger+. N1MMLogger.net.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 10.51 MB (11025576 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of N1MM Logger+. They occupy an average of 10.68 MB (11200135
bytes) on disk.
- N1MMLogger.net.exe (10.51 MB)
- N1MMRotor.Net.exe (106.66 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (63.80 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.7230
of N1MM Logger+. Click on the links below for other N1MM Logger+ versions:
...click to view all...
N1MM Logger+ is an application by the software company Tom, N1MM. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to erase N1MM Logger+ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall N1MM Logger+ from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate N1MM Logger+ or simply click the Search field and type in "N1MM Logger+". If it exists on your system the N1MM Logger+ program will be found very quickly. After you click N1MM Logger+ in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding N1MM Logger+, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for N1MM Logger+:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.n1mm.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\N1MM Logger+\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall N1MM Logger+.
8. After uninstalling N1MM Logger+, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong N1MM Logger+ that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing N1MM Logger+ using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall N1MM Logger+ by Tom, N1MM from your computer, we are not saying that N1MM Logger+ by Tom, N1MM is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall N1MM Logger+ supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-23 15:27:44.507