This page is about N1MM Logger+ for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall N1MM Logger+ from your PCTom, N1MM
. More information about Tom, N1MM can be seen here
. More information about N1MM Logger+ can be found at http://www.n1mm.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\N1MM Logger+ folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\N1MM Logger+\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall N1MM Logger+. N1MMLogger.net.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 10.51 MB (11025576 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of N1MM Logger+. They occupy an average of 10.68 MB (11200135
bytes) on disk.
- N1MMLogger.net.exe (10.51 MB)
- N1MMRotor.Net.exe (106.66 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (63.80 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.7230
of N1MM Logger+. Click on the links below for other N1MM Logger+ versions:
...click to view all...
N1MM Logger+ is an application by the software company Tom, N1MM. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to erase N1MM Logger+ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall N1MM Logger+ from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find N1MM Logger+ or simply click the Search feature and type in "N1MM Logger+". If it is installed on your PC the N1MM Logger+ program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click N1MM Logger+ in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about N1MM Logger+, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for N1MM Logger+:
- The publisher is: http://www.n1mm.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\N1MM Logger+\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall N1MM Logger+.
8. After uninstalling N1MM Logger+, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong N1MM Logger+ that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing N1MM Logger+ using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall N1MM Logger+ by Tom, N1MM from your computer, we are not saying that N1MM Logger+ by Tom, N1MM is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall N1MM Logger+ supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-23 15:27:44.507