N1MM Logger+ is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall N1MM Logger+ from your systemTom, N1MM
. Open here
for more information on Tom, N1MM. More information about the program N1MM Logger+ can be found at http://www.n1mm.com
. Usually the N1MM Logger+ application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\N1MM Logger+ folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove N1MM Logger+ by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\N1MM Logger+\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called N1MMLogger.net.exe and occupies 10.53 MB (11045544 bytes).
N1MM Logger+ contains of the executables below. They occupy 10.70 MB (11220103
bytes) on disk.
- N1MMLogger.net.exe (10.53 MB)
- N1MMRotor.Net.exe (106.66 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (63.80 KB)
The current page applies to N1MM Logger+ version 1.0.7245
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of N1MM Logger+:
...click to view all...
N1MM Logger+ is an application released by Tom, N1MM. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to remove N1MM Logger+ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall N1MM Logger+ with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate N1MM Logger+ or simply activate the Search field and type in "N1MM Logger+". The N1MM Logger+ program will be found very quickly. After you select N1MM Logger+ in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding N1MM Logger+, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for N1MM Logger+:
- The software company is: http://www.n1mm.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\N1MM Logger+\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove N1MM Logger+.
8. After uninstalling N1MM Logger+, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong N1MM Logger+ which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling N1MM Logger+ with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove N1MM Logger+ by Tom, N1MM from your computer, we are not saying that N1MM Logger+ by Tom, N1MM is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove N1MM Logger+ supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-30 21:06:18.370