N1MM Logger+ is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall N1MM Logger+ from your systemTom, N1MM
. Open here
for more information on Tom, N1MM. More information about the program N1MM Logger+ can be found at http://www.n1mm.com
. Usually the N1MM Logger+ application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\N1MM Logger+ folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove N1MM Logger+ by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\N1MM Logger+\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called N1MMLogger.net.exe and occupies 10.53 MB (11045544 bytes).
N1MM Logger+ contains of the executables below. They occupy 10.70 MB (11220103
bytes) on disk.
- N1MMLogger.net.exe (10.53 MB)
- N1MMRotor.Net.exe (106.66 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (63.80 KB)
The current page applies to N1MM Logger+ version 1.0.7245
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of N1MM Logger+:
...click to view all...
N1MM Logger+ is an application released by Tom, N1MM. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to remove N1MM Logger+ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall N1MM Logger+ with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find N1MM Logger+ or simply click the Search feature and type in "N1MM Logger+". If it is installed on your PC the N1MM Logger+ app will be found very quickly. When you select N1MM Logger+ in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about N1MM Logger+, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for N1MM Logger+:
- The publisher is: http://www.n1mm.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\N1MM Logger+\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove N1MM Logger+.
8. After uninstalling N1MM Logger+, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong N1MM Logger+ which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling N1MM Logger+ with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove N1MM Logger+ by Tom, N1MM from your computer, we are not saying that N1MM Logger+ by Tom, N1MM is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove N1MM Logger+ supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-30 21:06:18.370