You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall N1MM Logger+ for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall N1MM Logger+ from your computerTom, N1MM
. More information about Tom, N1MM can be found here
. More information about N1MM Logger+ can be found at http://www.n1mm.com
. N1MM Logger+ is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\N1MM Logger+ directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can remove N1MM Logger+ by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\N1MM Logger+\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. N1MM Logger+'s main file takes about 9.97 MB (10452480 bytes) and is named N1MMLogger.net.exe.
The following executables are installed along with N1MM Logger+. They take about 10.13 MB (10625335
bytes) on disk.
- N1MMLogger.net.exe (9.97 MB)
- N1MMRotor.Net.exe (105.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (63.80 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.5394
of N1MM Logger+. Click on the links below for other N1MM Logger+ versions:
...click to view all...
N1MM Logger+ is a program marketed by Tom, N1MM. Some people try to erase it. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to erase N1MM Logger+ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete N1MM Logger+ from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find N1MM Logger+ or simply click the Search field and type in "N1MM Logger+". If it is installed on your PC the N1MM Logger+ app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select N1MM Logger+ in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about N1MM Logger+, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for N1MM Logger+:
- The publisher is: http://www.n1mm.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\N1MM Logger+\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove N1MM Logger+.
8. After removing N1MM Logger+, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong N1MM Logger+ that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling N1MM Logger+ with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove N1MM Logger+ by Tom, N1MM from your PC, nor are we saying that N1MM Logger+ by Tom, N1MM is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove N1MM Logger+ in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-11 17:54:01.790