This page contains detailed information on how to remove N1MM Logger+ for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall N1MM Logger+ from your PCTom, N1MM
. Check out here
for more information on Tom, N1MM. Click on http://www.n1mm.com
to get more details about N1MM Logger+ on Tom, N1MM's website. N1MM Logger+ is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\N1MM Logger+ folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can remove N1MM Logger+ by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\N1MM Logger+\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. N1MM Logger+'s primary file takes about 10.92 MB (11451392 bytes) and is named N1MMLogger.net.exe.
N1MM Logger+ installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 11.09 MB (11631423
bytes) on disk.
- N1MMLogger.net.exe (10.92 MB)
- N1MMRotor.Net.exe (112.01 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (63.80 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.4905
of N1MM Logger+. You can find here a few links to other N1MM Logger+ versions:
...click to view all...
N1MM Logger+ is a program by Tom, N1MM. Some people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall N1MM Logger+ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall N1MM Logger+ using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate N1MM Logger+ or simply activate the Search field and type in "N1MM Logger+". If it is installed on your PC the N1MM Logger+ application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click N1MM Logger+ in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about N1MM Logger+, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for N1MM Logger+:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.n1mm.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\N1MM Logger+\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall N1MM Logger+.
8. After uninstalling N1MM Logger+, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of N1MM Logger+ that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling N1MM Logger+ using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall N1MM Logger+ by Tom, N1MM from your PC, nor are we saying that N1MM Logger+ by Tom, N1MM is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall N1MM Logger+ in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-08 16:50:31.573