N1MM Logger+ is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall N1MM Logger+ from your computerTom, N1MM
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Tom, N1MM. Detailed information about N1MM Logger+ can be found at http://www.n1mm.com
. N1MM Logger+ is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\N1MM Logger+ folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\N1MM Logger+\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall N1MM Logger+. The application's main executable file is called N1MMLogger.net.exe and occupies 8.49 MB (8904872 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside N1MM Logger+. They occupy about 8.66 MB (9082003
bytes) on disk.
- N1MMLogger.net.exe (8.49 MB)
- N1MMRotor.Net.exe (109.16 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (63.82 KB)
The current page applies to N1MM Logger+ version 1.0.8465
only. You can find below a few links to other N1MM Logger+ releases:
...click to view all...
N1MM Logger+ is an application released by the software company Tom, N1MM. Some users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to uninstall N1MM Logger+ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove N1MM Logger+ from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find N1MM Logger+ or simply click the Search field and type in "N1MM Logger+". If it exists on your system the N1MM Logger+ application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select N1MM Logger+ in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding N1MM Logger+, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for N1MM Logger+:
- The publisher is: http://www.n1mm.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\N1MM Logger+\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall N1MM Logger+.
8. After uninstalling N1MM Logger+, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong N1MM Logger+ which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling N1MM Logger+ using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall N1MM Logger+ by Tom, N1MM from your PC, we are not saying that N1MM Logger+ by Tom, N1MM is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall N1MM Logger+ supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 19:02:50.937