MusicBrainz Picard is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall MusicBrainz Picard from your systemMusicBrainz
. Further information on MusicBrainz can be found here
. Please follow http://musicbrainz.org/doc/MusicBrainz_Picard
if you want to read more on MusicBrainz Picard on MusicBrainz's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MusicBrainz Picard directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing MusicBrainz Picard is C:\Program Files (x86)\MusicBrainz Picard\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. picard.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 104.00 KB (106496 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside MusicBrainz Picard. They occupy about 2.28 MB (2390235
bytes) on disk.
- fpcalc.exe (2.08 MB)
- picard.exe (104.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (105.21 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3.0420140802095722
of MusicBrainz Picard. You can find below info on other versions of MusicBrainz Picard:
...click to view all...
MusicBrainz Picard is a program marketed by MusicBrainz. Some users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall MusicBrainz Picard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete MusicBrainz Picard with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MusicBrainz Picard or simply activate the Search field and type in "MusicBrainz Picard". If it is installed on your PC the MusicBrainz Picard app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click MusicBrainz Picard in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about MusicBrainz Picard, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MusicBrainz Picard:
- The publisher is: http://musicbrainz.org/doc/MusicBrainz_Picard
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MusicBrainz Picard\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MusicBrainz Picard.
8. After uninstalling MusicBrainz Picard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong MusicBrainz Picard that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MusicBrainz Picard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall MusicBrainz Picard by MusicBrainz from your computer, nor are we saying that MusicBrainz Picard by MusicBrainz is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MusicBrainz Picard supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 00:23:58.897