MusicBrainz Picard is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall MusicBrainz Picard from your PCMusicBrainz
. More information on MusicBrainz can be found here
. Please follow https://picard.musicbrainz.org/
if you want to read more on MusicBrainz Picard on MusicBrainz's page. Usually the MusicBrainz Picard application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\MusicBrainz Picard folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling MusicBrainz Picard is C:\Program Files\MusicBrainz Picard\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 2.76 MB (2895680 bytes) on disk and is named picard.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside MusicBrainz Picard. They take about 6.10 MB (6393063
bytes) on disk.
- fpcalc.exe (3.23 MB)
- picard.exe (2.76 MB)
- uninst.exe (106.06 KB)
This page is about MusicBrainz Picard version 2.4.2
alone. Click on the links below for other MusicBrainz Picard versions:
...click to view all...
MusicBrainz Picard is an application by MusicBrainz. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall MusicBrainz Picard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete MusicBrainz Picard from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate MusicBrainz Picard or simply click the Search field and type in "MusicBrainz Picard". If it is installed on your PC the MusicBrainz Picard app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click MusicBrainz Picard in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about MusicBrainz Picard, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MusicBrainz Picard:
- The publisher is: https://picard.musicbrainz.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MusicBrainz Picard\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MusicBrainz Picard.
8. After removing MusicBrainz Picard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MusicBrainz Picard that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MusicBrainz Picard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall MusicBrainz Picard by MusicBrainz from your PC, nor are we saying that MusicBrainz Picard by MusicBrainz is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall MusicBrainz Picard supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-23 09:27:24.930