MusicBrainz Picard is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall MusicBrainz Picard from your PCMusicBrainz
. More information about MusicBrainz can be read here
. You can get more details related to MusicBrainz Picard at http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/PicardTagger
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MusicBrainz Picard directory (same installation drive as Windows). MusicBrainz Picard's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\MusicBrainz Picard\uninst.exe. picard.exe is the MusicBrainz Picard's primary executable file and it occupies circa 104.50 KB (107008 bytes) on disk.
MusicBrainz Picard is comprised of the following executables which occupy 258.25 KB (264453
bytes) on disk:
- picard.exe (104.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (105.25 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
The current web page applies to MusicBrainz Picard version 0.13
only. Click on the links below for other MusicBrainz Picard versions:
...click to view all...
MusicBrainz Picard is a program offered by MusicBrainz. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to uninstall MusicBrainz Picard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete MusicBrainz Picard with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate MusicBrainz Picard or simply activate the Search field and type in "MusicBrainz Picard". If it exists on your system the MusicBrainz Picard program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click MusicBrainz Picard in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding MusicBrainz Picard, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MusicBrainz Picard:
- The software company is: http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/PicardTagger
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MusicBrainz Picard\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MusicBrainz Picard.
8. After uninstalling MusicBrainz Picard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong MusicBrainz Picard that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MusicBrainz Picard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MusicBrainz Picard by MusicBrainz from your PC, we are not saying that MusicBrainz Picard by MusicBrainz is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MusicBrainz Picard supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-09 21:15:27.080