Multipass is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Multipass from your PCcanonical
. Go over here
for more details on canonical. You can get more details about Multipass at https://github.com/CanonicalLtd/multipass
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Multipass directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Multipass by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Multipass\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named multipass.exe and its approximative size is 7.48 MB (7844352 bytes).
Multipass installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 21.18 MB (22210779
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (109.33 KB)
- multipass.exe (7.48 MB)
- multipassd.exe (8.24 MB)
- qemu-img.exe (5.36 MB)
This page is about Multipass version 0.5
alone. You can find here a few links to other Multipass versions:
...click to view all...
Multipass is a program by canonical. Some users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to erase Multipass is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Multipass from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Multipass or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Multipass". If it exists on your system the Multipass application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Multipass in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Multipass, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Multipass:
- The publisher is: https://github.com/CanonicalLtd/multipass
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Multipass\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Multipass.
8. After removing Multipass, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Multipass which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Multipass using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Multipass by canonical from your computer, we are not saying that Multipass by canonical is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Multipass supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-09-11 10:34:13.687