Multipass is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Multipass from your PCcanonical
. Take a look here
for more information on canonical. Click on https://github.com/CanonicalLtd/multipass
to get more info about Multipass on canonical's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Multipass directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Multipass by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Multipass\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. multipass.gui.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 10.68 MB (11202560 bytes) on disk.
Multipass contains of the executables below. They occupy 40.93 MB (42913697
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (500.53 KB)
- multipass.exe (10.64 MB)
- multipass.gui.exe (10.68 MB)
- multipassd.exe (11.38 MB)
- qemu-img.exe (5.36 MB)
- sshfs_server.exe (2.38 MB)
This web page is about Multipass version 1.3.0
alone. You can find here a few links to other Multipass versions:
...click to view all...
Multipass is an application released by canonical. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Multipass is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Multipass from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Multipass or simply activate the Search field and type in "Multipass". If it exists on your system the Multipass program will be found very quickly. When you click Multipass in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Multipass, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Multipass:
- The web site of the application is: https://github.com/CanonicalLtd/multipass
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Multipass\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Multipass.
8. After uninstalling Multipass, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Multipass that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Multipass with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Multipass by canonical from your PC, we are not saying that Multipass by canonical is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Multipass in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-23 21:42:59.640