This web page contains complete information on how to remove MobileWiFi for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall MobileWiFi from your PCHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Further information on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be found here
. You can read more about about MobileWiFi at http://www.huawei.com
. MobileWiFi is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MobileWiFi folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\MobileWiFi\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall MobileWiFi. MobileWiFi.exe is the MobileWiFi's main executable file and it occupies close to 61.34 KB (62816 bytes) on disk.
MobileWiFi contains of the executables below. They take 2.21 MB (2322312
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MobileWiFi.exe (61.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (110.74 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (566.43 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (177.38 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (294.63 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (406.63 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.37 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (325.37 KB)
The current web page applies to MobileWiFi version 1.12.00.142
alone. For more MobileWiFi versions please click below:
...click to view all...
MobileWiFi is an application offered by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Frequently, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove MobileWiFi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall MobileWiFi from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate MobileWiFi or simply click the Search field and type in "MobileWiFi". If it is installed on your PC the MobileWiFi app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click MobileWiFi in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding MobileWiFi, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MobileWiFi:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MobileWiFi\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MobileWiFi.
8. After uninstalling MobileWiFi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of MobileWiFi that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MobileWiFi using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall MobileWiFi by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that MobileWiFi by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MobileWiFi in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 10:20:25.103