You can find below details on how to uninstall MobileWiFi for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall MobileWiFi from your systemHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. More info about the software MobileWiFi can be seen at http://www.huawei.com
. MobileWiFi is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\MobileWiFi folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for MobileWiFi is C:\Program Files\MobileWiFi\uninst.exe. MobileWiFi.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 61.34 KB (62816 bytes) on disk.
MobileWiFi is comprised of the following executables which take 2.20 MB (2303506
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- MobileWiFi.exe (61.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (110.10 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (566.23 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (177.38 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (285.37 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (398.37 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.37 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (325.37 KB)
The current page applies to MobileWiFi version 1.12.00.625
alone. You can find below info on other releases of MobileWiFi:
...click to view all...
MobileWiFi is a program offered by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some users choose to erase it. This is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase MobileWiFi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall MobileWiFi with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find MobileWiFi or simply activate the Search field and type in "MobileWiFi". If it is installed on your PC the MobileWiFi app will be found very quickly. When you select MobileWiFi in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about MobileWiFi, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MobileWiFi:
- The software company is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MobileWiFi\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MobileWiFi.
8. After uninstalling MobileWiFi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of MobileWiFi that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MobileWiFi with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall MobileWiFi by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that MobileWiFi by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MobileWiFi in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-05 16:26:17.543